- The hygiene regulations of the BAG always apply. In particular, hands must be washed or disinfected before and after training.
- Outdoors, wearing a mask is recommended but not compulsory if the distance of 1.5 metres cannot be maintained.
- The guide/instructor is responsible for compliance with the protective measures during the course. The sales management will ensure that the Lenzerheide Bike School has the contact details of all participants.
- Persons with symptoms of illness should stay at home or isolate themselves and contact their family doctor. The same applies to people in the immediate vicinity who have tested positive for Covid-19.
- If a person who has taken part in a group activity in the last ten days tests positive for Covid-19, he/she must inform the Bike School Lenzerheide immediately.
- Each group member has their own spare material/tools and food. Exchange of material / tools and food is not permitted. Persons from the same household are excluded from this.
- Contact lists (surname, first name, telephone number) are kept to track close contacts of infected persons. These must be kept for 14 days and must be able to be shown to the health authorities on request. Close contact is defined as prolonged (>15 minutes) or repeated contact at a distance of less than 1.5 metres without protective measures.
- Risk groups are advised not to participate in any activities that bring them into contact with people who do not live in the same household.
STEPS FOR HYGIENE AND COMPLIANCE WITH THE MINIMUM DISTANCE
Sales Points /Office
- In order to avoid long waiting times and crowds, we kindly ask you to book the courses for the bike school easily and conveniently in our online shop: Online Shop Bikeschule Lenzerheide.
- Our sales point in Valbella is equipped according to the currently valid guidelines of the BAG.
- We ask you to follow the instructions of the sales staff and to keep the required minimum distance of 1.5 metres.
- Masks are generally compulsory in the sales areas. The Lenzerheide Bike School will provide our guests with hand disinfectant and face masks at the entrance.
- Please note the floor markings for compliance with the distance rules.
- The offices are regularly aired.
- The staff of the Lenzerheide Bike School clean their hands regularly (several times a day).
- Please pay for your courses without cash if possible. We accept all major debit and credit cards (no American Express, Reka).
- Before the start of the course, the bike school explicitly informs the participants of the general requirements that must be complied with.
- An mask must always be worn on closed transport facilities (gondola lifts), in the queuing area and in public transport. This applies to bike guides and guests.
- Physical contact must always be avoided.
- Physical contact such as shaking hands etc. is to be avoided.
- The bike school assembly points are set up in such a way that the required minimum distance can be maintained. Please follow the instructions of the bike guides.
- The Lenzerheide Bike School makes every effort not to mix groups during the course.
- Any breaks will be staggered.
- Intra-group lunch catering and lunch supervision in the restaurants cannot currently be offered.
- The bike guides of the Lenzerheide Bike School always carry 2-3 standard protective masks and disinfectants.