E-MTB Skills Training
15th of May 2021
5th of June 2021
12th of June 2021
17th of July 2021
14th of August 2021
28th of August 2021
11th of September 2021
||09:30 – 11:45
||Rothorn, next to Pesko Sportshop
||Course takes place with at least 3 participants
||The course will be held in German. Some knowledge of German is required, the guides can assist in English, Italian or French if necessary. If this is desired, please note so in the registration!
- fully charged E-Mountainbike (hardtail or fullsuspensionbike)
- clothing appropriate to the weather
- knee protectors recomended
||The course is aimed at adults.
First experience with the mountain bike on easy trails of advantage, there will be two strength classes formed with enough registrations.
||CHF 60.- per person
||Please contact us via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (081 385 10 80).
You would like to attend such a course with your colleagues on another day, at your desired time? No problem, we offer you a tailor-made program also in private lessons!
This is what we are offering:
- Appropriate use of assistance levels, walk mode
- Basic position
- cornering technique (on gravel, in berms, switchbacks)
- mastering steep climbs and downhills
- starting uphill in steep terrain
The program points are intended as a guideline and will be adjusted according to the weather and the needs of the participants.